Intuit provides you the membership based and information recuperation plan that keeps your significant information secure from malware, infection, ransomware, robbery, fire or some other risk. You can without much of a stretch take reinforcement of your organization documents or all other significant information records. QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1855-548-3394 to know about the features and subscription charges.
Note: Intuit Data Protect just works with QuickBooks Desktop 2011 and later. In any case, clients can independently back up the organization record present on the framework. You may probably incorporate Intuit Data Protect with QuickBooks Desktop version 2011 or later.
How To Use Intuit Data Protect?
- Click on the Top Icon Bar under view menu
- Run the Intuit Data Protection from the QuickBooks Desktop
- Click on Active Now
- Sign in into IDP by using appropriate credentials and then click on Continue
- Now, you will be able to recover your data that you have previously backed up. You can move further if you don’t want to schedule backup
- Click on Continue
- Provide your Email address and you will receive all the notification about the backup via Intuit Data Protect.
- Click on Continue
- Once the process of data backup finishes, you will get a confirmation message, click on OK
You can backup the information whenever by opening Intuit Data Protect (IDP) from QuickBooks and choosing Back Up Now. With IDP, you can perform gradual just as full backups. You should plan backups through IDP. This will help you in streamlining your activities while having your information on secure servers.
For reestablishing records, open IDP and snap on Restore from Backup. At that point select the records you need to reestablish. You will be given every one of the versions accessible for reestablishing. IDP spares numerous versions of an organization document with the goal that clients can reestablish records from various timeframes. At that point, click on proceed and reestablish. IDP will begin the rebuilding procedure. Every past datum will be overwritten. To keep this from occurring, click drop on Overwrite.
Reach Us For Support
Making backup of your organization records utilizing the Intuit Data Protect is certifiably not an intricate assignment however in some cases you may confront a few issues while doing likewise. The issues can happen when you attempt to make backup however the QuickBooks records are either harmed or degenerate. In such cases, you can get in touch with us by dialing our QuickBooks 2019 Support Phone Number +1855-548-3394 toll -free.