What is the Difference Between “Sage 50c Subscription” and “Sage 50 Traditional Product”?
Sage 50 Quantum 2020 (once in the past Peachtree Quantum) is the most extensive accounting arrangement in the Sage 50 line. In a perfect world appropriate for organizations exceeding Sage 50 Complete, Sage 50 Premium, QuickBooks and other comparative arrangements.
- Experience quicker spare occasions.
- Access about all reports in less than one second.
- Quicker execution of look into records for customers, employments, merchants and records on exchange screens.
- Accessibility to use up to 40 named clients.
- Capacity to set client security prerequisites dependent on how your business functions.
- Incorporates industry arrangement usefulness including producing, development, dissemination and philanthropies.
- 46 adaptable modules on My dashboard for customizing his or her own view.
- Single perspective on all constant data to deal with each activity proactively.
- Work process robotization makes it easy to course exchanges and notes to the right individual – consequently.
- Streamlined request handling gives an incorporated view and status so nothing gets missed.
- Capacity to tell clients to leave the system so as to run single-client capacities.
With your purchase of Sage 50 Quantum, you will also receive all product updates and upgrades released within 12 months of your purchase date and unlimited support cases provided by Sage Software.
Sage 50 2020 to be released in July 2019
We have gotten the accompanying development announcement from Sage Software with respect to the release of the 2020 edition of Sage 50. Sage has released an official statement on their support website about the release of their Sage 50-U.S. Edition 2020 version in July, 2019.
We will send out an email blast to the majority of our Sage 50 users as soon as we can check Sage’s plans for the future of the Perpetual (non-subscription) version. Users who are running on prior versions of Sage 50 2020 who are not presently on a Sage Business Care plan, or who would prefer not to purchase an annually-sustainable subscription to Sage 50, should start to consider upgrading existing licenses before July of 2019.
Dial the Sage 50 support phone number and interface with Find Support Number today! We are accessible nonstop and the support number is without toll 1-855-548-3394 and benefit the best support involvement for Sage 50 Quantum programming.